ZO® Signature Peels: Enzymatic™ Resurfacing Peel
- Smooths uneven, rough textured skin
- Minimizes acne PIH (post inflammatory hyperpigmentation)
- Reduces flakiness
- Revives dull looking skin
- Replenishes moisture within the stratum corneum
- Aids lipid replenishment for skin barrier restoration and reinforcement
- Improves the visible signs of sun damage
- Accelerates a faster, deeper improvement of any ZO® treatment
- Easily applied to the face or other skin surfaces such as the hands, arms and legs as a continuous skin health treatment.
- Leave on face for three hours and then wash off with water, or depending on skin tolerance –leave on overnight.
- Can use 2-3 times per week on weak skin (thin or dry skin) and can be used daily on strong skin (thick or oily skin)
- Ideal for non-facial skin, such as upper arms and back, especially when textural damage or uneven skin tone is present (acne, early scarring, pigmentation problems)
- Well tolerated (in rare cases, burning and stinging occur on weak or sensitive skin and can be eliminated by washing)
- Can be used as part of a ZO® protocol to treat a wide variety of medical skin conditions in any skin type