ZO® Signature Peels: 3 – Step Peel™
- This innovative in-office treatment is followed by an at-home treatment that yields longer lasting results than ordinary peels.
- Dual-action, highly effective peel designed to provide epidermal renewal and dermal stimulation.
- This is an aggressive-strength peel suitable for all skin types and colours.
- Utilizes a blend of exfoliants, 6% concentration of retinol, and multi-action agents to significantly improve skin health and treat many signs of skin ageing.
- Supports barrier function and improves skin’s ability to repair and renew itself.
- Provides antioxidant protection, DNA repair and anti-inflammation benefits.
- Boosts collagen for visible firming and wrinkle reduction
- Skin laxity
- Sun damage
- Uneven skin tone
- Lines and wrinkles
Usage / Frequency
- Every 3-4 weeks or until desired results are achieved
5-7 days. After healing from the peel, the patient should return to their ZO® program.
Anticipated Reactions and Other Considerations
- Skin will exfoliate and peel beginning on day two and last up to five days
- Redness, dryness, itching and a stinging sensation are all normal reactions
- Never peel skin that is flaking. Use scissors to clip hanging skin
- Skin may appear darker while healing, which is normal